Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Episode Rankings: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Madoka Magica is a perfect show. The pacing is amazing, the characters are all interesting and fleshed-out, the plot twists are all fantastic, the animation is stunning, and the music is godly. It's my favorite anime of all time and I think every episode is great. Here's my ranking:

  1. I Won't Rely On Anyone Anymore (S1.10) - And this is where Homura became my favorite character
  2. My Very Best Friend (S1.12) - Such a melancholic finale, but hopeful at the same time
  3. I Was Stupid... So Stupid (S1.08) - That final scene wrecks me every time
  4. This Just Can't Be Right (S1.06) - Best plot twist in the series
  5. The Only Thing I Have Left To Guide Me (S1.11)
  6. I'm Not Afraid Of Anything Anymore (S1.03) - Mami didn't have her head in the game
  7. I'd Never Allow That To Happen (S1.09)
  8. Can't You Face Your True Feelings (S1.07) - Probably the most visually-striking episode in the whole show
  9. Miracles And Magic Are Real (S1.04)
  10. I First Met Her In A Dream... Or Something (S1.01) - One of the best first scenes in any show
  11. There's No Way I'll Ever Regret It (S1.05)
  12. That Would Be Truly Wonderful (S1.02)

No comments:

Post a Comment