Monday, February 8, 2021

Seasons I Gave Five Stars To

Just for fun, here's a list of all the TV seasons I have currently given five out of five stars to. These seasons are the best of the best, which I highly recommend watching. Subject to being updated as I post more reviews:

Also, here's my ranking of my personal favorite seasons of TV all time:
  1. Season 3 (Community) - Packed with hilarious episodes and boasts an amazing final story arc
  2. Season 5 (Angel) - A unique and fun season with an absolutely transcendent second half
  3. Season 3 (Avatar: The Last Airbender) - A perfect end to a nearly perfect series
  4. Season 1 (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) - A nearly flawless series and my favorite anime of all time
  5. Season 3 (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) - Perfect blend of drama, comedy, and character work 
  6. Season 4 (Breaking Bad) - Has an amazing conflict with Gus that slowly builds to an incredible ending
  7. Season 3 (Person Of Interest) - Tons of shocking and gutsy episodes and an impressive genre shift
  8. Season 5 (Lost) - A tight and exciting time travel tale with a perfect ending
  9. Season 7 (30 Rock) - The perfect ending to the show that makes it better in retrospect
  10. Season 2 (K-On) - Heartwarming and melancholic, the only season to make me cry
  11. Season 10 (Red Vs Blue) - Action-packed and emotional resolution to the Freelancer arc
  12. Season 3 (24) - One of the most tense and gripping seasons of TV I've ever seen
  13. Season 1 (Nichijou) - Such a joyful and funny series, an absolute treasure
  14. Book 2 (Infinity Train) - Lake's journey this season really resonates with me, and the second half goes hard
  15. Season 3 (The Office) - One of the funniest collections of episodes a sitcom season could have

No comments:

Post a Comment