Monday, January 15, 2024

Quick Update

This is just a short update about my plans for this blog over the next year:

I'm approaching the halfway point of my Top 100 Games series, but I'm starting to get a bit burnt out on them so I've decided I'll be sticking to one Top 100 Games post a week (usually on Saturdays) for the foreseeable future. At this pace, I should be done with the series by the end of 2024.

As I continue to play more games and discover more hidden gems, I'll occasionally post short reviews of the games I find particularly noteworthy. I also have a few rankings and soundtrack retrospectives in the pipeline that I'll get to when I feel like. However, I'm going to try modulating my output as to not burn myself out.

And finally, I do intend to getting back into watching TV soon. I already started watching the Dungeon Meshi anime and it's cute, though it'll be a while before I get a review out since it's two cours long. Otherwise, I think the show I'm most likely to get started on will be Ojamajo Doremi, and I also want to give Smallville a shot as far as live-action stuff goes. And finally, I do intend on watching Hirogaru Sky Precure, checking out the Precure movies, and maybe even giving Delicious Party another shot when I can dedicate the time for it.

2024 is going to be a pretty big and eventful year for me personally, so I'm probably not going to be able to dedicate quite as much time to this blog as I used to, but I still intend on keeping it going all through this year and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment